SPECTATORS & TICKETING
In line with NSW Government restrictions, SUFC anticipate we will be able to allow approx 500 spectators into the SUFG for our first home game of the 2020 season on Saturday July 25 against Manly.
Tickets will be available to purchase on Tuesday 21 July https://sydneyunirugby.iwannaticket.com.au/event/sydney-uni-v-manly-shute-shield-round-2-MTk5NjA for home and away supporters until capacity is reached.
SUFC are doing all we can to stop the spread of COVID-19, this includes making a number of changes to game days at the SUFG. For instance the ground will be cashless and programs (team lists) will be in digital version only. Furthermore, all patrons attending the SUFG will need to read and adhere to the following T&Cs in place:
By attending the SUFG as a player, coach, attendee, staff member of volunteer, or by entering the premises, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
• To your knowledge, you have not been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• You do not have flu-like symptoms.
• You acknowledge the risk of attending the University of Sydney Campus.
• You agree your name and number used in the online booking may be used for the purpose of contact tracing should SUSF discover a positive test for COVID-19 and may be given to NSW Health, if required.
• That the maximum number of participants at SUFG will be in line with current Government recommendations and Public Health Orders, with numbers in each individual area at the absolute discretion of SUSF.
• You will inform SUSF as soon as possible (via SUFG staff, your coach, or [email protected]) should you test positive for COVID-19.
• You will adhere to your allocated booked seating area, and understand that you will not be able to ‘mingle’ nor be present at any other booked seating area at any other time.
• Comply with 1.5 metres physical distance where practical, adhering to the staggered seating plan SUSF has in place.
• If requested by an SUSF / SUFG representative, you agree to have your temperature tested.
You are further advised to:
• Download the COVID-safe App
• Wash/sterilise your hands before and after you enter the premises and avoid touching your face.
• Keep your distance (1.5m) from other people SUFG and on campus.
SUFC thank you for your understanding and support as we endeavour to provide a safe environment for all supporters and teams.
If you have any questions regarding COVID safety at the SUFG please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]