A partnership with the Sydney University Football Club (SUFC) provides your company with a unique opportunity to be involved with a unique Club. Some key advantages of being associated with “The Students” include:
The SUFC supporter base ranges from the Sydney University campus population to our broader rugby members / supporters. The Club enjoys a strong following in the broader Sydney (and Australian) Corporate Sector.
Through our ‘Friends & Foundation of SUFC’ business coterie, an opportunity exists to connect with our exclusive membership of Executives of some of Australia’s largest public and private sector organisations.
SUFC is synonymous with success. With the Club’s winning culture, Sydney University is arguably the leading rugby brand in Australia. Rugby’s market share continues to grow, resulting in the Club’s representative players gaining greater exposure.
With a winning rugby team, SUFC has a high degree of exposure in the media. the Club’s matches are regularly telecast on free-to-air television and receives coverage across the major Sydney based newspapers. Audiences for the Channel 7 broadcast of matches has topped the 1 million mark over the past few seasons, providing great exposure for those companies who have an association with SUFC.
As a partner, your company will have access to:
- SUFC players for promotional purposes
- Opportunity to activate and promote at games
- Mailing list of SUFC supporter base – (As a policy, the Club does not allow any companies other than partners to access this facility)
The SUFC corporate hospitality program offers partners access to:
- VIP Functions: Your company will be invited to all Club functions, providing an opportunity to meet other sponsors, members of the University Alumni and the Club’s corporate networks;
- Sponsor’s Lunches: Your company will be invited to the Club’s Sponsor’s Lunch available to all SUFC sponsors;
- On Campus Venues: The SUFC can facilitate the access of University grounds and buildings for functions for its major sponsors.
If you are interested in discussing sponsorship opportunities with Sydney University Football Club, please contact Nathan Charles at [email protected]
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Please fill out the form below, or get in touch with us for more information.