Are you looking for some extra rugby practice for your young ones during the school holidays? SUFC will be the home of school holiday technical training clinics, designed for enthusiastic players with a desire to improve and develop both skills, tactics and fitness.
The SUFC Development Clinics will challenge players to work hard and broaden their skill set in a fun and exciting environment, focusing on individual technical ability and game play scenarios. The 2 day clinic offers in-depth instruction and skill development, coached by some of our Premiership-winning players!
Each camp participant will receive a free family ticket to the SUFC home game vs Northern Suburbs on Saturday July 27th.
- The two-day clinic is $200 per person and runs from 8.30am-3.30pm both days.
- Boys and Girls aged 10-15 years
- Monday 8th & Tuesday 9th July
- St John’s College Oval
Benefits of the camps:
- Up to 14 hours of professional coaching
- All coaches are experienced, holiday coaching accreditations in rugby
- Low Coach/Camper ratios (approximately 1:12) create great connection and care
- Camps based on structured and proven skill level development programs
- Opportunities for appearances and talks from leading Sydney Uni Football Club players
- Certificate of attendance at end of camp
- FREE fresh fruit daily
This advanced rugby clinic is only open to enthusiastic participants who have an interest in rugby, they should have a developing skill set and good game play understanding. Previous experience is necessary, this is not an entry level camp.