SUFC in partnership with Sydney University Sport & Fitness will be running another advanced rugby clinic in January 2019. This advanced development clinic is open to aspiring rugby players both boys and girls, and is especially designed to provide them with the opportunity to excel in rugby, keep fit, have fun and meet children of their own age in a safe environment.
- The two-day clinic is $243 per person and runs from 8.30am-3.30pm both days.
- Boys and Girls U12-U16s
- Thursday 24th & Friday 25th January
- St John’s College Oval
Benefits of the camps:
- Up to 14 hours of professional coaching
- All coaches are experienced, holiday coaching accreditations in rugby
- Low Coach/Camper ratios (approximately 1:12) create great connection and care
- Camps based on structured and proven skill level development programs
- Opportunities for appearances and talks from leading Sydney Uni Football Club players
- Certificate of attendance at end of camp
- FREE fresh fruit daily
This advanced rugby clinic is only open to enthusiastic participants who have an interest in rugby, they should have a developing skill set and good game play understanding. Previous experience is necessary, this is not an entry level camp.