The Annual SUFC Jersey Calcutta is always an exciting way to kick off the club rugby season. It is a great way to show your support to the Club, while also providing you with the opportunity to earn some impressive winnings!
For the 18 rounds of the 2018 Shute Shield the 1st XV Coaches will judge which jersey receives 3, 2 or 1 Best & Fairest points to determine an overall winner at the end of the regular season.
So take some time to think tactically about the jersey you would like to bid on and take part in the Jersey Calcutta for 2018!
How it works…
1) Choose a jersey you would like to purchase.
2) Email [email protected] wit your bid (current bids can be seen underneath each jersey)
3) If you will be informed if you have been outbid so you can bid again!
4) Bidding will close at the start of 1st Grades round 1 match with Parramatta on Saturday 7th April.
Just remember, the more bids, the larger the winnings.
What happens next….
1) 1st Grade coaches will allocate 3, 2 or 1 Best & Fairest points to the top 3 players of every round.
2) The person (or syndicate) who has purchased the jersey that has accumulated the most Best & Fairest points after the 18 rounds will win 25% of the prize pool, second place will receive 10% and third will receive 5%.
3) Remember you are purchasing a jersey number and NOT a particular player
4) The winning jersey will be announced at the Players Presentation Night on 7th September 2018.
Last years winning jersey was No.12